About the Sony VPL-XW6000ES
A crisp 4K picture
Sony's Native 4K projectors are a great way to create a truly theater-like experience at home. And the VPL-XW6000ES sits right in the sweet spot in this year's lineup, with a nearly identical feature set to the series' flagship '7000ES at less than half the price. It uses the same premium Advanced Crisp-Focused (ACF) lens for a crisp, clear image from corner to corner. It's also smaller and lighter than prior generations of Sony Native 4K projectors thanks to the new 0.61-inch SXRD™ panels and compact Wide Dynamic Range Optics. Its long-lasting laser light source generates up to 2,500 lumens of brightness for a great picture, even in rooms with some light.
Sony processing — optimized for projection
Sony's powerful X1™ series of video processors has helped establish their 4K LED and OLED TVs as top-performing models in recent years. The VPL-XW6000ES uses a version of the X1 that is optimized for 4K/HDR projection. Its object-based Super Resolution technology detects individual objects in a picture and enhances each one for exceptional accuracy and detail.
The X1 Ultimate processor also uses two powerful image databases that work together to improve picture quality in real time — one helps reduce on-screen noise, while the other is used to upscale the resolution.
Better HDR picture quality
While today's premium 4K TVs look great showing HDR content, some projectors can make HDR look a bit dark or dull. That's due to projectors' limited brightness compared to TVs, as well as the fact that 4K content is mastered for viewing on a TV, not a projector.
The VPL-XW6000ES has a few features — powered by the X1 Ultimate processor — that improve its HDR reproduction. Dynamic HDR Enhancer combines detailed tone mapping with precise light control to deliver bright HDR images without losing shadow detail. And its object-based HDR Remaster analyses the color of individual objects on-screen and adjusts the contrast for a more realistic picture with greater depth and texture.
Banish blur with Motionflow™
The larger the image, the more challenging it is to maintain a smooth, clear picture during fast-paced on-screen action. The VPL-XW6000ES uses Sony's Motionflow — one of the most sophisticated and refined blur-reduction technologies available.
Want to upsize your screen real estate for more immersive gaming? The VPL-XW6000ES supports 4K at 60Hz with an input lag under 21ms. Or opt for 2K at 120Hz for an even quicker response time of less than 13ms.
Sony designed the VPL-XW6000ES to be fairly easy to install and set up. It features a powered zoom lens and powered lens shift for adjusting the image either horizontally or vertically, to allow for off-center projector placement.
It also has a 3-setting Picture Position Memory that makes it easy to watch movies in the ideal aspect ratio, including Cinemascope, without an anamorphic lens. But it is compatible with anamorphic lenses if you have one you'd like to use. Its V-stretch function lets you watch content — even 4K content — in your favorite formats.
- We ship from multiple locations in the USA.
- Shipping within the 48 contiguous United States ONLY.
- No international shipping.
- No delivery to Alaska or Hawaii.
- No P.O. Box delivery.
- No APO/FPO delivery.
- PayPal verified addresses only.
- Signature will be required upon delivery.
- Items will be shipped within 1-4 business day of receiving payment, with the exception of seasonal delays during winter months.
Price Match Policy
- We're committed to providing you with the best experience possible, every time you shop. Prices fluctuate in this market on a daily basis in accordance with manufacturers marketing guidelines.
- If you purchased an item and the price drops BEFORE your item has shipped, we will gladly match the new price. If your item has already left the warehouse, we cannot match any reduced pricing.
- Immediate payment is required.
- PayPal confirmed addresses only.
- We do not sell to resellers.
- Must have a valid working phone number for all orders. We will not ship items without it.
- May require additional customer verification. If information cannot be verified, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- Returns are accepted.
- 30 Days Returns are accepted for buyer's remorse.
- Buyer pays return shipping and 20% restocking fee.
- Item MUST be returned with ALL original packaging and accessories.
- Refund will only be given upon inspection of the package.
- Any items that are missing will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If the item arrives to you damaged or defective, please contact us for instructions. Damaged or defective items are not subject to the 20% restocking fee.
- Contact must be made within 30 days of item delivery date.
- items that are sent back as defective but, upon inspection, are found to be in perfect working condition are not considered defective and will be subject to the 20% restocking fee.
- In order to prevent such occurrences, customers must call for phone support to troubleshoot with our tech support team.
- Contact must be made within 24 hours of delivery for items damaged during shipping.
- Any contact made after the 24 hour window is subject to a longer process for replacement.
- Please check shipment as soon as it arrives.
- PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE OPENING A CASE OR CLAIM! WE ARE HERE TO HELP WITH ANY AND ALL ISSUES.
Shipping Terms For Tv's
- This information will help you have a seamless and pleasant experience in receiving your new TV.
- Most of our televisions ship via freight company. You will receive an email with the freight company’s contact information. Please expect this information 2-3 days after purchase. Some 55" and 65" TVs ship Fedex ground.
- We ship from multiple locations in the USA. Where we ship from is dependent on location of the unit and may not be the warehouse closest to you.
- No international shipping. If you have the unit shipped to a freight forwarder, we are no longer responsible for the TV after they sign for it.
- No P.O. box/Fedex box/UPS box delivery.
- No APO/FPO delivery.
- PayPal verified addresses only. IMPORTANT: We cannot change or modify ANY addresses after item is purchased so check the shipping address CAREFULLY.
YOU MUST INSPECT THE TV BEFORE SIGNING FOR THE SHIPMENT. INSPECT THE BOX - write down any damage you see on the box on the delivery receipt (i.e.: hole, scratch, indentation). INSPECT THE ITEM - if the driver is willing to wait, carefully unbox your item and check for damages (i.e.: cracked screen, broken parts). If the driver is not willing to wait, inspect the item as soon as (s)he leaves.
IF THE BOX IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED - refuse the shipment.
- KEEP YOUR BOX - for 30 days after you receive it in case you need to return your item.
With over 35 years of experience, we at Five Star Buy pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
We are excited to help you with all of you A/V and Home Theater needs.
Each one of our customers is treated as VIP and we always strive for you to have a five star experience!
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are here to serve you best!
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
or 334-5StarBuy (334-578-2728)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.