Enjoy superior stereo sound from a powerful and beautifully crafted tabletop system. With virtually endless connection possibilities, including HDMI-ARC, The Fives provide a better listening experience than a traditional sound bar with the same easy plug-and-play setup. Award-winning acoustics, state-of-the-art DSP, and tuning alongside discrete left and right channels, the Fives feature removable magnetic grilles, multiple finish options, and a subwoofer output.
The Fives are the most versatile speakers on Earth.
Immensely improve your TV's sound with The Fives - easy-to-use, powered, high-def speakers that connect directly to your TV - and virtually anything else.
The Fives incorporate award-winning, proprietary Klipsch Reference acoustic horn-loaded technology, from dedicated left and right speakers for a big, bold soundstage. Built-in dynamic bass equalization delivers powerful bass at any volume. The Fives also feature 192kHz/24-bit decoding for flawless reproduction of high-resolution audio tracks.
The Fives are the first powered monitors on the market with HDMI-ARC to connect directly to a TV for high-resolution, discrete 2-channel TV sound. The Fives include a phono preamp, Bluetooth® 5, HDMI-ARC, digital optical, analog RCA and USB inputs, and a subwoofer output.
Handcrafted with real wood finishes alongside premium metal accents and controls.
Real Hi-Fi Sound
Powered stereo speakers with premium components deliver a wide and immersive soundstage.
Plug-and-play and no receiver needed. Get all-encompassing, room-filling sound from your TV with just one cable.
Using HDMI-ARC, enjoy The Fives with your TV with no additional cables or remotes using the included HDMI cable.
Incorporating luxury materials such as real wood veneer and tactile switches and knobs, the Klipsch Heritage Wireless series of powered audio systems blends the acoustics and classic design legacy of Paul W. Klipsch with the latest technologies available today.
Experience True High Fidelity - No Receiver Necessary
The Fives powered monitors deliver room-filling sound without taking up much space thanks to a built-in amplifier that is custom-engineered for these high-performance speakers, maximizing output and sound quality
High Efficiency Amplification
The Fives incorporate individual ultra-low noise amplifiers that are custom designed to maximize system performance and eliminate the need for external amplification. Worldclass Klipsch engineers picked and tuned the components to be an absolute perfect match throughout, making the system sound incredibly immersive and complete. The Fives are also bi-amped resulting in improved clarity and output.
Precise, Clear & Highly Efficient Sound, Propreitary to Klipsch
The Fives feature 1” titanium tweeters on Tractrix® horns, a proprietary technology that has been the driving force behind the stunningly precise Klipsch acoustics. Each powered monitor also features a 4.5” long-throw woofer and is ported to provide enhanced bass
The Most Versatile Speakers on the Planet
Whether you are connecting to a turntable, television, computer, or smart phone, The Fives provide the solution. The Fives come equipped with an integrated phono pre-amp, Bluetooth® 5, HDMI-ARC, digital optical, analog RCA and USB inputs, allowing you to enjoy superior stereo sound from a beautifully crafted tabletop stereo system.
Dynamic Bass EQ
As the human ear perceives frequencies differently with variations in output, The Fives will dynamically match the ear’s ability to hear lower frequencies. Typically, only available with audio/video receivers, dynamic volume is a first for Klipsch powered monitors. What you get is powerful bass whether the listening volume is low, cranked up or somewhere in between.
192 kHz / 24-Bit Decoding to Support High Resolution Audio Tracks
The Fives powered monitors also feature 192kHz / 24-bit decoding for flawless reproduction of high-resolution audio tracks from your PC or streaming source.
Add a Subwoofer
The Fives include a subwoofer output so you can easily add a powered subwoofer.
System Description: Powered Monitor (pair)
Frequency Response: 50Hz - 25kHz
Dynamic Bass Extension: 46Hz @ 35% Volume
Max Output: 109 dB (1M Stereo Pair)
Total System Power: 160W Total System Power (320W Peak) 60W LF, 20W HF
High Frequency Driver: 1” (2.5cm) Titanium LTS vented tweeter with Tractrix® horn
Low Frequency Driver: 4.5” (11.43cm) high-excursion fiber-composite cone woofer
Enclosure Material: MDF with genuine wood veneer
Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
HDMI-ARC with CEC
Bluetooth® wireless technology
Phono/Line analog (with switch and ground screw terminal)
3.5mm analog mini jack
Outputs: Single RCA line level output for connection to subwoofer
Finish: Matte Black
Voltage: 100V-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply with region specific power cords
Klipsch The Fives Powered Speaker System
Region-Specific power cord (2.0m)
Remote control (with 2 x AAA batteries)
4-conductor speaker cable (4m)
USB Type-B to USB Type-A cable (1.5m)
HDMI Cable (1.5m)
Unit: 11.8 lbs
Shipping: 28 lbs
- We ship from multiple locations in the USA.
- Shipping within the 48 contiguous United States ONLY.
- No international shipping.
- No delivery to Alaska or Hawaii.
- No P.O. Box delivery.
- No APO/FPO delivery.
- PayPal verified addresses only.
- Signature will be required upon delivery.
- Items will be shipped within 1-4 business day of receiving payment, with the exception of seasonal delays during winter months.
Price Match Policy
- We're committed to providing you with the best experience possible, every time you shop. Prices fluctuate in this market on a daily basis in accordance with manufacturers marketing guidelines.
- If you purchased an item and the price drops BEFORE your item has shipped, we will gladly match the new price. If your item has already left the warehouse, we cannot match any reduced pricing.
- Immediate payment is required.
- PayPal confirmed addresses only.
- We do not sell to resellers.
- Must have a valid working phone number for all orders. We will not ship items without it.
- May require additional customer verification. If information cannot be verified, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- Returns are accepted.
- 30 Days Returns are accepted for buyer's remorse.
- Buyer pays return shipping and 20% restocking fee.
- Item MUST be returned with ALL original packaging and accessories.
- Refund will only be given upon inspection of the package.
- Any items that are missing will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If the item arrives to you damaged or defective, please contact us for instructions. Damaged or defective items are not subject to the 20% restocking fee.
- Contact must be made within 30 days of item delivery date.
- items that are sent back as defective but, upon inspection, are found to be in perfect working condition are not considered defective and will be subject to the 20% restocking fee.
- In order to prevent such occurrences, customers must call for phone support to troubleshoot with our tech support team.
- Contact must be made within 24 hours of delivery for items damaged during shipping.
- Any contact made after the 24 hour window is subject to a longer process for replacement.
- Please check shipment as soon as it arrives.
- PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE OPENING A CASE OR CLAIM! WE ARE HERE TO HELP WITH ANY AND ALL ISSUES.
Shipping Terms For Tv's
- This information will help you have a seamless and pleasant experience in receiving your new TV.
- Most of our televisions ship via freight company. You will receive an email with the freight company’s contact information. Please expect this information 2-3 days after purchase. Some 55" and 65" TVs ship Fedex ground.
- We ship from multiple locations in the USA. Where we ship from is dependent on location of the unit and may not be the warehouse closest to you.
- No international shipping. If you have the unit shipped to a freight forwarder, we are no longer responsible for the TV after they sign for it.
- No P.O. box/Fedex box/UPS box delivery.
- No APO/FPO delivery.
- PayPal verified addresses only. IMPORTANT: We cannot change or modify ANY addresses after item is purchased so check the shipping address CAREFULLY.
YOU MUST INSPECT THE TV BEFORE SIGNING FOR THE SHIPMENT. INSPECT THE BOX - write down any damage you see on the box on the delivery receipt (i.e.: hole, scratch, indentation). INSPECT THE ITEM - if the driver is willing to wait, carefully unbox your item and check for damages (i.e.: cracked screen, broken parts). If the driver is not willing to wait, inspect the item as soon as (s)he leaves.
IF THE BOX IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED - refuse the shipment.
- KEEP YOUR BOX - for 30 days after you receive it in case you need to return your item.