The Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-600C center channel speaker delivers incredible clarity by leveraging our proprietary Tractrix® horn-loaded technology and dual 6.5" copper-spun Cerametallic™ woofers.
1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix® Horn
Dual 6.5" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tractrix® port
Premium Scratch Resistant Ebony and Walnut Finishes
Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
90° x 90° Silicon Composite Hybrid Tractrix® Horn Horn loading maximizes efficiently and increases detail while focusing high frequencies towards the listening area. Proprietary Tractrix® geometry provides the most efficient transfer of high frequency waves into the listening area. The phase plug and compressed molded silicon face ensure smooth frequency response. When combined, the cleanest, most natural sound possible is created.
Linear Travel Suspension (Lts) Titanium Diaphragm Tweeter The exclusive Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of previous Reference lines, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
Vented Tweeter Design The new vented tweeter housing reduces standing waves that create unwanted harmonics, resulting in enhanced detail and clarity in high frequency reproduction.
Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofers A signature feature on the Reference Premiere series, Cerametallic™ woofers are exceptionally rigid and lightweight for minimal distortion and maximum efficiency. When paired with the Tractrix horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides the highest speaker efficiency in its class.
Tractrix Ports Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the Reference Premiere ports allow for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies. Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner, more powerful bass.
Robust Input Terminals Single 5-way screw terminals accept banana plugs or bare wire up to 12-gauge for flexible, lasting connections while the vibrant color coding provides easy set-up and connection.
Furniture Grade Materials And Finishes Finishes include ebony vinyl, walnut vinyl and piano gloss. Ebony and walnut models boast satin painted baffles with a scratch resistant finish, while the premium piano gloss cabinet is hand-sanded for a clear, mirror-like finish. The mirror-life piano gloss finish is seamless due to the meticulous hand sanded and hand polished process.
Strong, Flexible, Removable Grille Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
Dramatic Details Copper anodized trim rings, cast aluminum feet, satin painted baffles and a laser etched logo treatment give the Reference Premiere II series a modern, premium look.
Frequency Response: 58Hz - 25kHz
Sensitivity: 97dB @2.83V / 1m
Power Handling (Cont/Peak): 125W / 500W
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
Crossover Frequency: 1500Hz
High Frequency Driver: 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® Horn
Low Frequency Driver: Dual 6.5” Cerametallic Cone Woofers
Enclosure Material: MDF
Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix® Port
Inputs: Single Binding Posts
Accessories: Rubber Feet (4)
Built From: 2018
Unit: 24 lbs
Shipping: 30 lbs
- We ship from multiple locations in the USA.
- Shipping within the 48 contiguous United States ONLY.
- No international shipping.
- No delivery to Alaska or Hawaii.
- No P.O. Box delivery.
- No APO/FPO delivery.
- PayPal verified addresses only.
- Signature will be required upon delivery.
- Items will be shipped within 1-4 business day of receiving payment, with the exception of seasonal delays during winter months.
Price Match Policy
- We're committed to providing you with the best experience possible, every time you shop. Prices fluctuate in this market on a daily basis in accordance with manufacturers marketing guidelines.
- If you purchased an item and the price drops BEFORE your item has shipped, we will gladly match the new price. If your item has already left the warehouse, we cannot match any reduced pricing.
- Immediate payment is required.
- PayPal confirmed addresses only.
- We do not sell to resellers.
- Must have a valid working phone number for all orders. We will not ship items without it.
- May require additional customer verification. If information cannot be verified, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- Returns are accepted.
- 30 Days Returns are accepted for buyer's remorse.
- Buyer pays return shipping and 20% restocking fee.
- Item MUST be returned with ALL original packaging and accessories.
- Refund will only be given upon inspection of the package.
- Any items that are missing will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If the item arrives to you damaged or defective, please contact us for instructions. Damaged or defective items are not subject to the 20% restocking fee.
- Contact must be made within 30 days of item delivery date.
- items that are sent back as defective but, upon inspection, are found to be in perfect working condition are not considered defective and will be subject to the 20% restocking fee.
- In order to prevent such occurrences, customers must call for phone support to troubleshoot with our tech support team.
- Contact must be made within 24 hours of delivery for items damaged during shipping.
- Any contact made after the 24 hour window is subject to a longer process for replacement.
- Please check shipment as soon as it arrives.
- PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE OPENING A CASE OR CLAIM! WE ARE HERE TO HELP WITH ANY AND ALL ISSUES.
Shipping Terms For Tv's
- This information will help you have a seamless and pleasant experience in receiving your new TV.
- Most of our televisions ship via freight company. You will receive an email with the freight company’s contact information. Please expect this information 2-3 days after purchase. Some 55" and 65" TVs ship Fedex ground.
- We ship from multiple locations in the USA. Where we ship from is dependent on location of the unit and may not be the warehouse closest to you.
- No international shipping. If you have the unit shipped to a freight forwarder, we are no longer responsible for the TV after they sign for it.
- No P.O. box/Fedex box/UPS box delivery.
- No APO/FPO delivery.
- PayPal verified addresses only. IMPORTANT: We cannot change or modify ANY addresses after item is purchased so check the shipping address CAREFULLY.
YOU MUST INSPECT THE TV BEFORE SIGNING FOR THE SHIPMENT. INSPECT THE BOX - write down any damage you see on the box on the delivery receipt (i.e.: hole, scratch, indentation). INSPECT THE ITEM - if the driver is willing to wait, carefully unbox your item and check for damages (i.e.: cracked screen, broken parts). If the driver is not willing to wait, inspect the item as soon as (s)he leaves.
IF THE BOX IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED - refuse the shipment.
- KEEP YOUR BOX - for 30 days after you receive it in case you need to return your item.
With over 35 years of experience, we at Five Star Buy pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
We are excited to help you with all of you A/V and Home Theater needs.
Each one of our customers is treated as VIP and we always strive for you to have a five star experience!
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are here to serve you best!
Contact us at: email@example.com.
or 334-5StarBuy (334-578-2728)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.