Episode SIG-78-ICSURR Signature 7 Series In-Ceiling Surround Speaker (Each)
Signature by Episode is the most versatile, dynamic, install-friendly speaker in the industry. Designed and engineered with a scientific focus, Signature provides high-performance sound through low distortion, wide dispersion, and flat frequency response. Plus, Signature speakers are crafted with intuitive features like Push Lock by Swarm technology, as well as a one- or two-step install option and a full suite of accessories for unparalleled convenience on any install.
Signature by Episode features exclusive Push Lock by Swarm technology, a toolless mounting solution specifically designed for Signature. For both in-ceiling and in-wall speakers, Push Lock secures the speaker with the simple press of a button for the fastest and most secure install on the market. Plus, the dogs can be cinched down an extra 6mm when you need additional security in situations with uneven sheetrock, popcorn ceilings, etc.
Your Speaker, Your Choice
Every Signature by Episode speaker (yes, both in-ceiling and in-wall) can be installed via a one-step or two-step process. Install the speaker in one step with zero tools and one trip up the ladder or remove the center core of the speaker and install the cradle with optional backbox and grille, so you don’t risk speaker damage while the build completes.
Honeycomb Fiberglass Woofer
A forward-set honeycomb fiberglass Nomex woofer offers wide dispersion and tight bass for the best in distributed audio or home theater sound.
Pure Titanium Dual Tweeters
Our dual tweeters deliver warm, refined, and mellow highs for incomparable performance.
Crafted in house with a sleek finish and elite components designed to achieve the sound principles of the NRC, Signature by Episode delivers lifelike tones that are pleasing to the ear and won’t fatigue the listener over time. With premium woofer and tweeter material, these bad boys deliver deep bass and unmatched tonal clarity for lifelike sound at any listening level. Signature’s superior audio quality is accomplished by adhering to our three philosophies on sound: low distortion, wide dispersion, and flat frequency response.
The one-step install features a jumperless design for a single-wire connection to the rear of the backbox (sold separately) for a once-up-the-ladder toolless install. The two-step install lets you prewire and install the backbox to the cradle, keeping blown insulation from falling through the ceiling and maintaining pressure during home efficiency tests. Plus, when you return to finish the job, the speaker installs into the cradle & backbox with no wires needed AND no tools. Every Signature by Episode speaker comes with a cradle and has a compatible cradle that can be purchased separately.
Surround Mode Switch
Set the speaker to bipole or dipole to get the perfect sound for your application and preference.
Tweeter Compensation Switch
The tweeter features a + or – 2dB gain for perfect, customized sound matched perfectly to your customer’s space.
Innovative Tweeter Pods
Signature tweeter pods are vented in the back to drop the resonance frequency of the tweeter, allowing the system to be crossed over for greater dispersion and less distortion. The lower the crossover, the less work the woofer has to do to play higher in the frequency band, providing greater spatiality when listening to music.
Stereo signals are reproduced with good separation thanks to the orientation of the dual tweeters. Plus, they can also be configured as dipole or bipole so that the sound emanates from the sides of the speakers.
The speaker’s protective cover serves as a handle when carrying up a ladder, as a shield during transportation and install, and as a guard during paint. They are included with all in-ceiling speakers and cradles to provide protection and convenience.
Stronger Grille Magnets
The magnet structure on the speaker frame has nearly 2X the holding capacity of other architectural speakers, preventing grilles from vibrating at loud volumes and bowing over time.
Our affordable flush-mount brackets (sold separately) offer a unique design to turn any Signature by Episode and Episode speaker into a flush-mounted solution, providing a seamless transition from grille to wall without cracking the drywall or requiring a new speaker. You won’t mind passing this simple solution to the drywaller to help get the job done!
Inverted surrounds feature a parabolic design to provide greater cone excursion in a linear form without rippling of the surround, allowing the speaker to be played louder without distortion.
- We ship from multiple locations in the USA.
- Shipping within the 48 contiguous United States ONLY.
- No international shipping.
- No delivery to Alaska or Hawaii.
- No P.O. Box delivery.
- No APO/FPO delivery.
- PayPal verified addresses only.
- Signature will be required upon delivery.
- Items will be shipped within 1-4 business day of receiving payment, with the exception of seasonal delays during winter months.
Price Match Policy
- We're committed to providing you with the best experience possible, every time you shop. Prices fluctuate in this market on a daily basis in accordance with manufacturers marketing guidelines.
- If you purchased an item and the price drops BEFORE your item has shipped, we will gladly match the new price. If your item has already left the warehouse, we cannot match any reduced pricing.
- Immediate payment is required.
- PayPal confirmed addresses only.
- We do not sell to resellers.
- Must have a valid working phone number for all orders. We will not ship items without it.
- May require additional customer verification. If information cannot be verified, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- Returns are accepted.
- 30 Days Returns are accepted for buyer's remorse.
- Buyer pays return shipping and 20% restocking fee.
- Item MUST be returned with ALL original packaging and accessories.
- Refund will only be given upon inspection of the package.
- Any items that are missing will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If the item arrives to you damaged or defective, please contact us for instructions. Damaged or defective items are not subject to the 20% restocking fee.
- Contact must be made within 30 days of item delivery date.
- items that are sent back as defective but, upon inspection, are found to be in perfect working condition are not considered defective and will be subject to the 20% restocking fee.
- In order to prevent such occurrences, customers must call for phone support to troubleshoot with our tech support team.
- Contact must be made within 24 hours of delivery for items damaged during shipping.
- Any contact made after the 24 hour window is subject to a longer process for replacement.
- Please check shipment as soon as it arrives.
- PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE OPENING A CASE OR CLAIM! WE ARE HERE TO HELP WITH ANY AND ALL ISSUES.
Shipping Terms For Tv's
- This information will help you have a seamless and pleasant experience in receiving your new TV.
- Most of our televisions ship via freight company. You will receive an email with the freight company’s contact information. Please expect this information 2-3 days after purchase. Some 55" and 65" TVs ship Fedex ground.
- We ship from multiple locations in the USA. Where we ship from is dependent on location of the unit and may not be the warehouse closest to you.
- No international shipping. If you have the unit shipped to a freight forwarder, we are no longer responsible for the TV after they sign for it.
- No P.O. box/Fedex box/UPS box delivery.
- No APO/FPO delivery.
- PayPal verified addresses only. IMPORTANT: We cannot change or modify ANY addresses after item is purchased so check the shipping address CAREFULLY.
YOU MUST INSPECT THE TV BEFORE SIGNING FOR THE SHIPMENT. INSPECT THE BOX - write down any damage you see on the box on the delivery receipt (i.e.: hole, scratch, indentation). INSPECT THE ITEM - if the driver is willing to wait, carefully unbox your item and check for damages (i.e.: cracked screen, broken parts). If the driver is not willing to wait, inspect the item as soon as (s)he leaves.
IF THE BOX IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED - refuse the shipment.
- KEEP YOUR BOX - for 30 days after you receive it in case you need to return your item.
With over 35 years of experience, we at Five Star Buy pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
We are excited to help you with all of you A/V and Home Theater needs.
Each one of our customers is treated as VIP and we always strive for you to have a five star experience!
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are here to serve you best!
Contact us at: email@example.com.
or 334-5StarBuy (334-578-2728)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.