Episode Dynamic Series Amplifiers deliver exceptional audio performance in an efficient design. Built with premium components and useful features like audio sensing, global inputs, bridgeable outputs, and adjustable gain control, this amp offers the versatility required for today's sophisticated audio systems. Available in 2-, 8-, 12-, and 16-channel options, with up to 1000 total watts of power, the Dynamic series can handle just about any audio job you have.
Performance & Reliability
Each component of this amp is expertly crafted to provide the best listening experience possible. An efficient and lightweight ICE-power amplifier design produces less heat and allows for a cleaner running amp, while a signal-to-noise ratio of 103 dB and up to 1000 watts of peak power means you get a powerful, reliable system that your customer will enjoy for years.
Audio-Sensing is perfect for multi-room audio – when the last source shuts down, the amplifier will gracefully go into a power-saving standby mode. The 12V trigger inputs and outputs allow you to use a preamp or control system to turn the amp on or off, or have it "wake up" another device when the amp is activated. For high-use spaces like bars and restaurants, utilize the Always On feature for a hands-off operation.
From single source with volume controls to independent sources at each room – or any combination in between – this amplifier has the flexibility you need. Global A/B provides two independent global sources that can be mapped to desired channel pairs – perfect for creating two different zones that each play a different kind of music.
Bridgeable Speaker Outputs
For larger speakers or high-power applications, bridgeable channels allow you to combine any two channels into a single functional channel. Run two "standard" zones of audio plus one high-power zone – perfect for high-powered outdoor applications or a killer stereo system.
Sub Out in Every Zone
Useful sub outs allow you to easily add an Episode architectural subwoofer and digital subwoofer amplifier to any room, providing rich bass and a more satisfying listening experience to your customers.
This amp offers gain adjustments for each channel pair, allowing you to independently trim output levels in each zone whether using the global or line level inputs. In volume-control based systems, these can be used to prevent harmful clipping that could cause damage to the amp or speakers.
When using a stack of amplifiers, loop outputs offer a convenient way to daisy-chain the signal to downstream components. This eliminates the need for RCA splitters and delivers a cleaner, faster install.
A sleek Episode faceplate, slim chassis, and included rack ears and feet mean you can easily install this amp how you see fit. Plus, the 2-channel model features a 1U, half-width design, allowing you to mount two amps side-by-side with our optional mounting kit.
ESD & Surge Protection
Multi-room AV environments can be tough on an amplifier. Each speaker run acts like an antenna, so all kinds of nasty things can happen when the weather changes. That’s why we engineered this amp with surge protection components that exceed CE Level 3 standards. During development, every connection – all speaker outputs, RCA connectors even the power input - were ESD tested with up to 15,000V and Surge tested at 2,400V.
- We ship from multiple locations in the USA.
- Shipping within the 48 contiguous United States ONLY.
- No international shipping.
- No delivery to Alaska or Hawaii.
- No P.O. Box delivery.
- No APO/FPO delivery.
- PayPal verified addresses only.
- Signature will be required upon delivery.
- Items will be shipped within 1-4 business day of receiving payment, with the exception of seasonal delays during winter months.
Price Match Policy
- We're committed to providing you with the best experience possible, every time you shop. Prices fluctuate in this market on a daily basis in accordance with manufacturers marketing guidelines.
- If you purchased an item and the price drops BEFORE your item has shipped, we will gladly match the new price. If your item has already left the warehouse, we cannot match any reduced pricing.
- Immediate payment is required.
- PayPal confirmed addresses only.
- We do not sell to resellers.
- Must have a valid working phone number for all orders. We will not ship items without it.
- May require additional customer verification. If information cannot be verified, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- Returns are accepted.
- 30 Days Returns are accepted for buyer's remorse.
- Buyer pays return shipping and 20% restocking fee.
- Item MUST be returned with ALL original packaging and accessories.
- Refund will only be given upon inspection of the package.
- Any items that are missing will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If the item arrives to you damaged or defective, please contact us for instructions. Damaged or defective items are not subject to the 20% restocking fee.
- Contact must be made within 30 days of item delivery date.
- items that are sent back as defective but, upon inspection, are found to be in perfect working condition are not considered defective and will be subject to the 20% restocking fee.
- In order to prevent such occurrences, customers must call for phone support to troubleshoot with our tech support team.
- Contact must be made within 24 hours of delivery for items damaged during shipping.
- Any contact made after the 24 hour window is subject to a longer process for replacement.
- Please check shipment as soon as it arrives.
- PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE OPENING A CASE OR CLAIM! WE ARE HERE TO HELP WITH ANY AND ALL ISSUES.
Shipping Terms For Tv's
- This information will help you have a seamless and pleasant experience in receiving your new TV.
- Most of our televisions ship via freight company. You will receive an email with the freight company’s contact information. Please expect this information 2-3 days after purchase. Some 55" and 65" TVs ship Fedex ground.
- We ship from multiple locations in the USA. Where we ship from is dependent on location of the unit and may not be the warehouse closest to you.
- No international shipping. If you have the unit shipped to a freight forwarder, we are no longer responsible for the TV after they sign for it.
- No P.O. box/Fedex box/UPS box delivery.
- No APO/FPO delivery.
- PayPal verified addresses only. IMPORTANT: We cannot change or modify ANY addresses after item is purchased so check the shipping address CAREFULLY.
YOU MUST INSPECT THE TV BEFORE SIGNING FOR THE SHIPMENT. INSPECT THE BOX - write down any damage you see on the box on the delivery receipt (i.e.: hole, scratch, indentation). INSPECT THE ITEM - if the driver is willing to wait, carefully unbox your item and check for damages (i.e.: cracked screen, broken parts). If the driver is not willing to wait, inspect the item as soon as (s)he leaves.
IF THE BOX IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED - refuse the shipment.
- KEEP YOUR BOX - for 30 days after you receive it in case you need to return your item.
With over 35 years of experience, we at Five Star Buy pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
We are excited to help you with all of you A/V and Home Theater needs.
Each one of our customers is treated as VIP and we always strive for you to have a five star experience!
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are here to serve you best!
Contact us at: email@example.com.
or 334-5StarBuy (334-578-2728)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.