3-channel passive home theater sound bar
separate left, center, and right channels each have:
90° x 90° Tractrix® horn with 3/4" LTS (Linear Travel Suspension) titanium diaphragm compression driver
dual 4" black Cerametallic™ woofers
non-powered — connects to your home theater receiver's front three channels
handles 75 watts (RMS) / 300 watts (peak) per channel
frequency response: 120-20,000 Hz (±3dB)
sensitivity: 90 dB
impedance: 8 ohms compatible
three pairs of binding post speaker terminals
built-in rail for low-profile wall mounting
handcrafted in Hope, AR with furniture-grade wood veneers
flexible, removable grille attaches magnetically
49-9/16"W x 6-1/4"H x 4"D
weight: 26 lbs.
warranty: 5 years
Our 60-day money-back guarantee
MFR # 1066275
What's in the box:
Klipsch Heritage Theater Bar owner's manual
LCR passive soundbar loudspeaker
6 Rubber feet
Quick Setup and Mounting Template
- We ship from multiple locations in the USA.
- Shipping within the 48 contiguous United States ONLY.
- No international shipping.
- No delivery to Alaska or Hawaii.
- No P.O. Box delivery.
- No APO/FPO delivery.
- PayPal verified addresses only.
- Signature will be required upon delivery.
- Items will be shipped within 1-4 business day of receiving payment, with the exception of seasonal delays during winter months.
Price Match Policy
- We're committed to providing you with the best experience possible, every time you shop. Prices fluctuate in this market on a daily basis in accordance with manufacturers marketing guidelines.
- If you purchased an item and the price drops BEFORE your item has shipped, we will gladly match the new price. If your item has already left the warehouse, we cannot match any reduced pricing.
- Immediate payment is required.
- PayPal confirmed addresses only.
- We do not sell to resellers.
- Must have a valid working phone number for all orders. We will not ship items without it.
- May require additional customer verification. If information cannot be verified, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- Returns are accepted.
- 30 Days Returns are accepted for buyer's remorse.
- Buyer pays return shipping and 20% restocking fee.
- Item MUST be returned with ALL original packaging and accessories.
- Refund will only be given upon inspection of the package.
- Any items that are missing will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If the item arrives to you damaged or defective, please contact us for instructions. Damaged or defective items are not subject to the 20% restocking fee.
- Contact must be made within 30 days of item delivery date.
- items that are sent back as defective but, upon inspection, are found to be in perfect working condition are not considered defective and will be subject to the 20% restocking fee.
- In order to prevent such occurrences, customers must call for phone support to troubleshoot with our tech support team.
- Contact must be made within 24 hours of delivery for items damaged during shipping.
- Any contact made after the 24 hour window is subject to a longer process for replacement.
- Please check shipment as soon as it arrives.
- PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE OPENING A CASE OR CLAIM! WE ARE HERE TO HELP WITH ANY AND ALL ISSUES.
Shipping Terms For Tv's
- This information will help you have a seamless and pleasant experience in receiving your new TV.
- Most of our televisions ship via freight company. You will receive an email with the freight company’s contact information. Please expect this information 2-3 days after purchase. Some 55" and 65" TVs ship Fedex ground.
- We ship from multiple locations in the USA. Where we ship from is dependent on location of the unit and may not be the warehouse closest to you.
- No international shipping. If you have the unit shipped to a freight forwarder, we are no longer responsible for the TV after they sign for it.
- No P.O. box/Fedex box/UPS box delivery.
- No APO/FPO delivery.
- PayPal verified addresses only. IMPORTANT: We cannot change or modify ANY addresses after item is purchased so check the shipping address CAREFULLY.
YOU MUST INSPECT THE TV BEFORE SIGNING FOR THE SHIPMENT. INSPECT THE BOX - write down any damage you see on the box on the delivery receipt (i.e.: hole, scratch, indentation). INSPECT THE ITEM - if the driver is willing to wait, carefully unbox your item and check for damages (i.e.: cracked screen, broken parts). If the driver is not willing to wait, inspect the item as soon as (s)he leaves.
IF THE BOX IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED - refuse the shipment.
- KEEP YOUR BOX - for 30 days after you receive it in case you need to return your item.