Roll over image to zoom in
Power and processing:
- 7-channel amplifier
- 95 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos® processing for use with in-ceiling or "height" speakers for more enveloping home theater sound
- DTS:X for an immersive, 3-dimensional soundstage
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization (via future firmware update) and DTS Virtual:X® create three-dimensional effects without height speakers
- upscales standard-definition video signals to HD and 4K Ultra HD (via HDMI inputs only)
- Audyssey speaker calibration and system optimization includes:
- MultEQ® XT auto setup and room calibration delivers balanced, dynamic sound with enhanced surround performance
- Dynamic Volume anticipates loud sounds to keep volume levels even
- Dynamic EQ improves dialogue, bass response, and surround channel levels at lower volumes
- Audyssey MultEQ Editor app for further audio customization (paid app; not included)
Digital and streaming music options:
- built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- HEOS Built-in technology wirelessly connects compatible HEOS components for whole home audio
- includes support for Pandora®, SiriusXM, and Spotify® (subscription required for some services)
- free HEOS app offers easy Wi-Fi control, settings adjustments, and music selection and playback
- works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home voice control assistants
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- supports multi-room audio with compatible wireless speakers
- built-in Bluetooth® for wireless music listening with smartphones, tablets, and compatible computers
- built-in Bluetooth transmission for listening to content on Bluetooth-enabled headphones (available with future firmware update)
- plays high-resolution digital music files via USB storage device or a networked computer (PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution; DSD up to 5.6MHz)
- Compressed Audio Restorer improves sound quality of MP3s and other digital music files
- dual-room/dual-source output
- powered and line-level stereo outputs for 2nd room (using powered 2nd-room output allows 5.2-channel sound in main room)
- amp assign function lets you use surround back speaker outputs for front height, Zone 2, Front B, or bi-amping front speakers
- Zone 2 compatible audio sources: analog audio inputs, AM/FM tuner, USB, Bluetooth, HEOS music apps, and other network sources
- optical/coaxial digital and HDMI audio sources cannot be output to Zone 2
- HDMI 2.0b audio/video switching: 8 in (includes 1 front-panel input), 2 out
- HDCP 2.3 technology ensures compatibility with 4K Ultra HD sources and TVs
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible 4K TVs and HDR-encoded content
- supports HDR 10, Dolby Vision™, and HLG
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports the most advanced surround sound formats, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, via a single HDMI connection to your TV
- passes full-resolution surround sound signals from over-the-air broadcasts and streaming media
- component video switching: 2 in, 1 out
- composite video switching: 2 in, 1 out
- digital audio inputs: 2 optical, 1 coaxial
- 4 analog stereo audio inputs
- preamp outputs for two powered subwoofers
- MM (moving magnet) phono input for connecting a turntable
- front-panel USB port for audio playback from USB flash drives
- Ethernet port for network connection
- RS-232C port for use with external controllers
- outputs for 7 speakers (Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R, Surround Back L/R)
- full-sized headphone jack
- removable power cord
- 4K/60p and 3D video pass-through
- free Denon AVR Remote app lets you use your Apple or Android™ device as a Wi-Fi remote
- Setup Assistant guides you through the initial connection process and settings
- HDMI standby pass-through allows HDMI switching without powering up receiver
- intuitive, full-color on-screen guide
- AM/FM tuner
- remote control
- 17-3/16"W x 6-9/16"H x 14-3/16"D (9-5/16"H with Wi-Fi antennas raised)
- weight: 21 lbs.
- We ship from multiple locations in the USA.
- Shipping within the 48 contiguous United States ONLY.
- No international shipping.
- No delivery to Alaska or Hawaii.
- No P.O. Box delivery.
- No APO/FPO delivery.
- PayPal verified addresses only.
- Signature will be required upon delivery.
- Items will be shipped within 1-4 business day of receiving payment, with the exception of seasonal delays during winter months.
Price Match Policy
- We're committed to providing you with the best experience possible, every time you shop. Prices fluctuate in this market on a daily basis in accordance with manufacturers marketing guidelines.
- If you purchased an item and the price drops BEFORE your item has shipped, we will gladly match the new price. If your item has already left the warehouse, we cannot match any reduced pricing.
- Immediate payment is required.
- PayPal confirmed addresses only.
- We do not sell to resellers.
- Must have a valid working phone number for all orders. We will not ship items without it.
- May require additional customer verification. If information cannot be verified, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- Returns are accepted.
- 30 Days Returns are accepted for buyer's remorse.
- Buyer pays return shipping and 20% restocking fee.
- Item MUST be returned with ALL original packaging and accessories.
- Refund will only be given upon inspection of the package.
- Any items that are missing will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If the item arrives to you damaged or defective, please contact us for instructions. Damaged or defective items are not subject to the 20% restocking fee.
- Contact must be made within 30 days of item delivery date.
- items that are sent back as defective but, upon inspection, are found to be in perfect working condition are not considered defective and will be subject to the 20% restocking fee.
- In order to prevent such occurrences, customers must call for phone support to troubleshoot with our tech support team.
- Contact must be made within 24 hours of delivery for items damaged during shipping.
- Any contact made after the 24 hour window is subject to a longer process for replacement.
- Please check shipment as soon as it arrives.
- PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE OPENING A CASE OR CLAIM! WE ARE HERE TO HELP WITH ANY AND ALL ISSUES.
Shipping Terms For Tv's
- This information will help you have a seamless and pleasant experience in receiving your new TV.
- Most of our televisions ship via freight company. You will receive an email with the freight company’s contact information. Please expect this information 2-3 days after purchase. Some 55" and 65" TVs ship Fedex ground.
- We ship from multiple locations in the USA. Where we ship from is dependent on location of the unit and may not be the warehouse closest to you.
- No international shipping. If you have the unit shipped to a freight forwarder, we are no longer responsible for the TV after they sign for it.
- No P.O. box/Fedex box/UPS box delivery.
- No APO/FPO delivery.
- PayPal verified addresses only. IMPORTANT: We cannot change or modify ANY addresses after item is purchased so check the shipping address CAREFULLY.
YOU MUST INSPECT THE TV BEFORE SIGNING FOR THE SHIPMENT. INSPECT THE BOX - write down any damage you see on the box on the delivery receipt (i.e.: hole, scratch, indentation). INSPECT THE ITEM - if the driver is willing to wait, carefully unbox your item and check for damages (i.e.: cracked screen, broken parts). If the driver is not willing to wait, inspect the item as soon as (s)he leaves.
IF THE BOX IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED - refuse the shipment.
- KEEP YOUR BOX - for 30 days after you receive it in case you need to return your item.